FTP: How to Change an FTP User Password
When a new account is created, our system will generate a default FTP Username. To utilize FTP, you will need to activate it and create a password. Follow the steps below on how to create or update an FTP User Password.
- Log in to your account Hosting Summary.
- Click on FTP Management in the left panel.
- Under FTP Accounts, click on the three-dot options menu. Then, click Edit User.
- Match the password criteria and hit Edit User.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear at the bottom-right corner.